Ultimately have effective, reliable, and productive team members that you can rely on to assist you in your business, is the real reason to put your team members into a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
However, where possible Amina Academy can assist you in receiving GovernmentFunding to cover the costs of training and developing your team. Each eligible employee can receive up to $3000, subsidising your investment towards creating an efficient and productive team.
You can use this grant towards training in any of the Nationally Recognised Accredited Programs listed below.
Click your chosen program for more information.
CHECKING YOUR ELIGIBILITY
INITIAL CRITERIA TO QUALIFY FOR POSSIBLE GOVERNMENT FUNDING
- The staff member must not have any recent previous equivalent or higher qualifications
- Employees must be full time or part time (min.15 hrs week)
- The training must be completed within a 24 month period (full time staff) or 48 month period (part time staff)
- The staff member must be supervised
- The employee must be a new or existing staff member
If you want staff that you can rely on, with the necessary skills they need and to find out if they are eligible for government funding and they meet in initial criteria above, contact us on ……